Cleanse Instructions 2
Every cleanse comes with 7 x 12 oz juices, a 1 x 12 oz Almond Milk per day, and several food items and snacks.
- Make sure to refrigerate your juices as soon as possible. Ideally, transfer the juices out of the bag. If you are going to keep them in the bag in the refrigerator, please open the bag in the refrigerator to let the cool air in. All juices are packed in insulated containers with ice packs for those who don’t have immediate access to a refrigerator.
- Because our juices are raw, it is essential that you start your cleanse the day that it arrives or the day after that.
In addition, you will get breakfast and lunch items, as well as power snacks which we recommend you eat these during the day during lunchtime after drinking a juice.
Detailed information is included in your Cleanse, reboot and/or rebalance package when it arrives. If you have questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
STEPS FOR CLEANSE/REBOOT AND REBALANCE:
- Each day you begin your juice cleanse with 1 x alkalizing Lemonade Juice (Number 1 on bottle cap) after waking up. Wait 20 minutes.
- Then the breakfast bow provided in the package (only Reboot& Rebalance Packages)
- 30 minutes after the breakfast, you’re ready to drink your first juice!
- Look for the number 2 on the bottle cap. Starting in the morning, we recommend drinking your juices at intervals of about 90 minutes and consuming your last juice (number 8) approximately two hours before going to bed.
- Between each juice, drink 1 x 8 oz glass of water (not ice cold, rather cool or room temperature);
- Eat your lunch item at lunch time; chew slowly and enjoy;
- During lunchtime and before 6 pm, eat some of the provided snacks if you feel the need, chew slowly.
Remember to always chew your juice. The chewing action mixes saliva with the juice, allowing your body to more easily absorb and utilize the nutrients. Also, savor the juice - try to taste the different ingredients. Enjoy the process. If you like to add to it, make an intention for the benefit you wish to achieve with the juice.
Our juice cleanses are designed to replace meals and snacks. To ensure that your cleansing process is as effective and enjoyable as possible please make sure to drink plenty of water in between the juices and milks, as mentioned above. It is important to avoid alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine while cleansing.
You may experience some detox symptoms. Every person’s body reacts differently when cleansing. You may not experience any symptoms, while others experience one or more. As with foods, juice cleanses are not well tolerated by everyone equally. If difficulties or discomfort arise due to your inability to digest, tolerate or utilize any the juices suggested, discontinue use until the reason for the difficulty can be addressed or if necessary seek appropriate medical care.
IMPORTANT RULES TO HELP IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE:
Keep hydrating –
- Drink at least eight glasses of still water in addition to your juices.
- Herbal decaffeinated teas are a great option as well.
- A cleanse can be tiring.
Listen to your body.
- As with foods, juice cleanses are not well tolerated by everyone equally. If difficulties or discomfort arise due to your inability to digest, tolerate or utilize any the juices suggested, discontinue use until the reason for the difficulty can be addressed or if necessary seek appropriate medical care.
- It will tell you when to slow down and take it easy.
- During a cleanse your body releases accumulated toxins that may have built up for years. It is important to eliminate the toxins that are being released from your system during the cleansing process. A few ways to help release toxins:
- Colonics or enemas are an optimal way to maintain a healthy colon, the body’s main channel for eliminating waste.
- Exfoliate and sweat! Both help to open pores, get rid of dead skin cells, and stimulate the lymphatic system. Dry skin brushes are a fantastic way to support the skin and release toxins during a cleanse (3-5 minutes before a shower, bath, sauna, or steam).
- Get out! Take a walk, get into nature and get some fresh air into those lungs.
- Please remember to take it slow during your cleanse. Treat yourself to a massage, sauna, or simply take a hot bath. We recommend that you keep your exercise regimen to a moderate level and use good judgment whenever you’re exerting yourself on a juice cleanse.
Above all: Be positive and smile. It helps!!
* Results may vary from person to person.